About the 800yards™ App
The 800yards™ app is developed and maintained by LSSi Europe Ltd.. It uses LSSi's directories for the listings content:
Getting in touch with us
Inquiries about our products, services or company can be sent to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may write us at:
LSSi Europe Ltd.
140 Windmill Road
TW16 7HT, England
Company Number: 04616907
VAT Registration: GB 814 1792 35
LSSi Europe Ltd. for itself and its affiliates/subsidiaries (collectively "LSSi") maintains this Site (the "Site") for your information, education, and communications. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use any part of the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without LSSi's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and LSSi are superseded and of no force and effect, with respect to the subject matter addressed herein.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the prior written permission of LSSi. LSSi neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties who are not owned by or affiliated with LSSi.
- While LSSi uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, LSSi makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site information. LSSi assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. LSSi, at all times, reserves the right to change, correct, modify and/or alter the information contained in the Site and/or clarify by additional subsequent publications on the Site or otherwise in any media.
- YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER LSSi NOR ANY OTHER PARTY, PERSON OR AGENT, INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS WHICH MAY RESTRICT OR LIMIT EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, AND/OR LOCAL LAWS, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LSSi ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT OR INVADE YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by LSSi for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, LSSi is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. You are not to transmit improper, obscene, criminal and/or libelous materials to the Site, at any time, as defined by applicable law. Should such impermissible use occur, you shall indemnify LSSi for all such unauthorized and/or wrongful activity.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of LSSi or used by LSSi with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including "LSSi" are registered and unregistered Trademarks of LSSi and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of LSSi or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited and you agree to indemnify LSSi if such misappropriation occurs as a result of your access to LSSi's Site. You are also advised that LSSi will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- LSSi does not regularly review or endorse any of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) to a national or resident of and/or into any country to which the United States has (or may in the future) embargoed goods or restricted export of intellectual property, including, but not limited to, Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, etc., as current lists are published and/or periodically updated by the United States; or (ii) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of, any such country or on any such list.
- LSSi may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and you are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Various Trademarks or registered Trademarks which appear in this Site are the Trademarks or registered Trademarks of other entities, such as Apple Corporation (i.e., Apple, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iTunes), Google Corporation (i.e. Android, Google Play) or Microsoft Corporation (i.e., Microsoft Windows and Windows 8). Other companies' products and service names may be trademarks or service marks belonging to others and may not be used without their permission.